Home Buying in Little Rock>Question Details

Collier Black, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

what is the number of residential new and existing home sold in April/May/June 2010 and the total MLS available homes? As an investor, the ratio of

Asked by Collier Black, Jacksonville, FL Sun Jul 11, 2010

sold to listed is very indicative of market conditions.

Answers

2
Your buyers agent is one who can furnish you that data.

Lynn911.com
Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com
for the Central Arkansas MLS area, total sales for April, May and June 2010 is 3543. This includes 79 mobile, 98 condos, 100 rural residences, 1 farm/ranch, 18 patio homes, 91 short sales, 367 foreclosures.
New homes sold totaled 354. Currently for sale, 8803, including 272 short sales, 369 foreclosures.

The central Arkansas MLS incompasses a large area, from Texarkana, to north of Little Rock, and to the east and west borders. Little Rock is divided by the Arkansas River. North Little Rock is a seperate city unto itself. Many investment opportunities are available, depending on your criteria as an investor.
Are you buying to hold, or to flip? Home appreciation in Little Rock is small. In some areas, there has been no appreciation in 5 years.

I moved to Little Rock three years ago from Austin, Texas. The real estate market is very different here, however, it does remind me of Austin, 20-25 years ago.

I am somewhat familiar with the Tampa area real estate market, which is unique in itself.
My name is Bonnie Godwin, and I am a broker iwth Crye-Leike, Realtors, REO Department. I would be happy to help anytime. 501-960-2788.