Faith3, Both Buyer and Seller in 30349

what is the name of the realty company that will buy your house if they can not sell it?.?

Asked by Faith3, 30349 Mon Feb 15, 2010

I need to buy another home with a bedroom on the main floor because a special need family member is moving in and my bedrooms are upstairs, i cannot wait for this house to sell, he will be here in 2 months. Help.

Early to bed, early to rise, work like heck and advertise.

Well, they had the advertise part down.

There were so many "outs" in their "contract" that only a fortunate few ever saw a benefit.

Skip the hoopla and find a local neighborhood agent with "under contract" and "sold" riders on their signs. They will get your home sold.
Web Reference: http://www.englishteam.com
I provide three options in cases like yours. I advertise for Sale/Rent/Lease Purchase simultaneously. You get the fastest decision when pursuing all together. The two latter, rent and lease purchase, assume you don't need to sell to have enough cash to buy another home.

First, we list and I work to sell your home by pricing it correctly. Second, I look for a tenant to provide cash flow to help cover the two mortgages. Last, I look for a lease purchase candidate to provide cash flow and a future sale. If you end up renting or lease purchase, I have a property management company to assist with the tenant management ongoing.

Mark Lackey
Atlanta Housing Source at
Solid Source Realty, Inc.
Associate Broker
I do not have to buy homes because I get my listings sold... that is my line:)

Truthfully, It is not a scam but it comes along with many asterisks meaning very few homes are actually purchased through this program. ERA is a company that practices this program; however, there are Realtors around town who also practice this program.

This program originated from an agent in Canada and I actually paid the big bucks to attend one of his training events. I personally believe in straight up business. I do not believe in leading people to water and putting so many road blocks they never get the opportunity to drink.

The bottom line is that sellers want the most money possible for their homes in any market and this program does not give you the most money as the agent or company buying the home is doing so for profit... your profit. Even if you are willing to give away the money, the program basically gives all control to the company or agent and they will find another buyer at their price before they ever have to buy your home. And you will still pay commissions.

You do not need gimmicks... you just need a hard working knowledgeable agent to sell your home within the time period you need it sold and a great agent will tell you exaclty what you need to do to accomplish your goals.

Again, the line "I'll sell your home in 90 days or I will buy it" makes the phone ring but the asterisks in my opinion makes it "used car saleman" like. Don't we all hate fine print?
Web Reference: http://www.HomesByLorie.com
Keep in mind these companies who offer purchase your home IT IS A BUSINESS, they are there to make money you won't receive full value of your worth.

Another option have you consider lease on your current property? or lease purchase.

Web Reference: http://www.lynn911.com

ERA ! We offer the ERA Sellers Security program. It's not really a gimmick as the other agents have mentioned.

It works much like a corporate relocation buyout, but without the corporate support. If your home qualifies the minimum purchase price for your home would be at least 90% of the appraised value. Obviously recently purchases homes with little equity will not qualify in this market. If you have owned your home for sometime now and want to sell then your property would be a good candidate.

Feel free to contact me if you would like some more information on the guaranteed home sales program. I've also included a link for you.
There is nothing too good to be true. I have not heard of anyone having success with a real estate company offering to buy your home if it doesn't sell. The price they are willing to pay is so less than you would want to sell it for that it just seems to be a marketing gimmick. If you need help selling your home, discuss your options with your current realtor. Have you considered renting your home? Or renting the new home you need? Is your home currently listed with real estate? If not, you might want to consider discussing an aggressive 2 month strategy in getting your home sold. Let me know if I can help any further if you are not currently listed with real estate.
Those are kind of gimmicky but the market is picking up a bit.