Home Buying in Bearden>Question Details

mahnoosh25, Home Buyer in Bearden, AR

what is the minimum size of land that i should buy to make a 1500 sq ft single family house in irving, tx?

Asked by mahnoosh25, Bearden, AR Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

3
Any residential lot should work...depending on your floor plan.
Good question. The size may depend on several things... if there are set backs, easements, deed restrictions, type of utilities. How big of a yard to you want? That being said, you could build on a lot as small as 6,000 square foot lot... 60 x 100... I would suggest contacting a real estate agent in Irving who would be able to provide building restrictions on lots for sale. If you are looking at new homes in a new subdivision, they can provide you lot sizes as well as floorplans. Congratulations on building your new home!.
Going shopping for a mortgage. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy. Get my top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage.

Whether you’re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives.

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481