Home Buying in Plainfield>Question Details

Cdehart21, Home Buyer in Plainfield, NJ

what is the minimum credit score to get a VA loan. I know lenders are all differ. Who has the score 600 and up?

Asked by Cdehart21, Plainfield, NJ Mon Aug 27, 2012

Answers

2
Good Morning yes you are correct. My suggestion is to call First Prestige Mortgage Services they get the job done. 9737448300 or 888FHAROAD they get the job done
First, if you qualify for a VA loan you had to have served in our armed forces and been honorably discharged. For that I sincerely say, Thank You for your service!

Many VA loans are not solely based on credit and many have gotten VA Loans with credit scores below 600. If you qualify, there is no better loan. I'd recommend going to the VA Loan website first.
http://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/elig2.asp

There are several local mortgage providers that can help you, but doing the pre-qualification things on the government website will help speed up the process. Once you get a mortgage lender to pre-qualify you and give you mortgage pre-approval letter I would be honored to help you find a home.

Kind Regards,

David Labush