ladysahara, Home Buyer in Highland Lakes, NJ

what is the median price sold for a lakefront property in Highland Lakes with 3/4 bedrms, 3 bathrms,?

Asked by ladysahara, Highland Lakes, NJ Sat Mar 16, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3096093138-5-Water-St-Highlan…

Answers

6
Hello Lady Sahara,

The community of Highland Lakes offers 5 Lakes and 7 Beaches. The criteria which you are inquiring does not exist in recent sales of the last 12 month. With that said, 5 lakefront homes have sold in Highland Lakes in the last year. The living spaces varied from 2-3 and 1-2 bathrooms. Those sales prices were from $275,000 to $320,000.

The home in your inquiry 5 Water Street is not in Highland Lakes. This home is located in Lake Wanda which is in close proximity to Highland lakes but is not associated to nor does it allow you any access to the Highland Lakes ammenities. I know this can be confusing because the mailing zip code 07422 states Highland Lakes. There are actually a few lake communities under the 07422 zip code, Barry Lakes, Cliffwood Lakes, Lake Wanda and Highland Lakes.

If you would like more information on the area and would like to see what homes fit your housing needs please give me a call. I'll be happy to assist you in your home search.

Denise Hart
Broker / Manager
Realty Executives
14 Church Street Unit 2, Vernon, NJ 07462
973-764-0900 x 1412
Email: TeamCallowHart@RealtyExecutives.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 18, 2013
All,

The house was on the Upper Lake -- Lakefront, and still Highland Lakes, no?

It is interesting to note that there was a 3 bedroom with only 2 baths that sold for $290,000 on 8/27/2012. That one IS on the main lake.

Nina Fradl, CNE, e-PRO, GRI, SFR
Realtor, Sales Associate
Realty Executives Exceptional Realtors
I was unable to find the house that Nina is speaking about with 4 bedrooms on the main lake. I was able to find one house on the lake that sold in October 2012 with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It sold for $275,100.
I hope that helps answer your question.
Are you just in the research phase of the home buying process?
Are you working with an agent?
Clarification: In Highland Lakes in the past 12 months there was only one LAKEFRONT home that sold having 4 bedrooms . . . and then the rest as I previously indicated. Sorry for the oversight.
My research concurs with Brian's. There are no such sold properties in the past year. As a point of reference, the median selling price for ALL VERNON Township homes with 3/4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms is $267,000 (past 12 months).

In Highland Lakes there was only one house that sold with 4 bedrooms. It had only two baths. It sold for $285,000 11/7/2012.

That should give you some information in an effort to answer the unanswerable. ;-)
Hello LadySahara,

I am unable to locate any houses that meet your criteria on Highland Lake in Vernon. There are several in the vicinity but no lakefront properties that meet your criteria.
If you'd like some assistance wih your home search give me a call; I'll be glad to assist you in finding the home you are looking for.
It sounds like you have some specific needs or desires, and I'd be happy to help you make your dreams into your reality.

Brian Diehl
Prudential New Jersey Properties
973-521-1061