ruthiebarr, Home Buyer in Willowick, OH

what is the maintenence or homeowners fee for the legend trail village I am looking to relocate my parents near me. thank you

Asked by ruthiebarr, Willowick, OH Sat Oct 13, 2012

The MLS shows two active units for sale at the moment. The fee is listed at $194 a month. While there is no homeowners association fee, there is a monthly maint fee. Sarah and I work together, she will take good care of you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Thanks ! is there anyone who does the snow plowing ect? My parents have been in SC for the last 12 yrs so this is a big concern for them, any other fees attached to the village at this time? They will be flying back in a few weeks to look at the available condo's similar to the one described in this village so I will be contacting you then for some showings. I recently moved to Franklin ave in Wickliffe so these or the ones on Lakewick would be wonderful!! Thanks Ruth Barr
Currently there are no homeowners association fees in Legend Trail Village. Thanks!