Home Buying in Foley>Question Details

Genevieve Li…, Both Buyer and Seller in Foley, AL

what is the insurance rate on this house?

Asked by Genevieve Liles, Foley, AL Sat May 22, 2010

Answers

4
Tia Stanley’s answer
Here are two reputable insurance companies I always recommend:

Glen Gorowsky Insurance- speak with Glen Gorowsky 251-367-2599
glen@gorowskyinsurance.com

First Baldwin Insurance Company -speak with Jeff Powell 251-943-6677
jpowell@firstbaldwininsurance.com

Good Luck. There are many factors to be considered, but you should be able to get a couple of quotes with ease just by calling and providing some property information.
Web Reference: http://tiastanley.com
Genevieve,

You can learn lots of things about real estate by reading blogs and posts on Trulia.com. What you can’t get is a quote for an insurance premium. Even if you did provide the necessary information about the house, you would not be able to get an insurance quote from a real estate professional. You need to ask your question to an insurance professional.

If I wanted an answer to a question about insurance, I would call my agent. That is what I suggest you do. Call – not my agent – your agent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 22, 2010
Hi Genevieve, You forgot to link to the house, but even if you had, no real estate agent can tell you what those rates will be. We keep a list of agencies currently writing homeowner's insurance in our area, which you probably already know is a crap shoot. If you would like for us to email that list to you, just contact me through email and I will get it to you. Then you can call them all and request insurance quotes and take your business to the one that is most helpful, has the best rate for the coverage and that you feel has done their dead level best to earn your business. We work too hard down here to settle for even second best. Don't you think so?
Warm regards,
Dedra Lipscomb
The Dedra/Christi Team
For accurate information regarding any insurance, contact any local insurance companies and ask for free estimates based on your needs--then choose the package that suits you best.