patel1105, Home Seller in 30040

what is the house value in cumming ga 30040 for 5 bed 4 bath with unfinished basement, bricks in front, hard wood floor at 1st leve?

Asked by patel1105, 30040 Wed Jun 6, 2012

It depends on more factors than you have listed! It could be 200K+ or as much as 500K. I would be happy to help you find the home that fits your needs. That's what agents do at no cost to the buyer! If you are ready give me a call.

Al Casey
678 725 0849
Hi Patel,
I live in this area, the Enclave recent sales have been in the mid-$200k. Because these homes are newer the avg. sold price per sq. ft. has averaged $83.00. The rest of the area within 5 miles of Fieldstone is averaging around $75.00 sold price per sq. ft.
Question for you, why have you not hired a REALTOR to help you in your search? It costs the buyer $0. Let me know when you are serious about buying property, I'll get you the best deal possible.
House is in FieldStone Enclave, Cumming 30040.
The value in any given neighborhood is determined by the recent market sold activity within the prior 3 months. Without having the specifics re: the house and neighborhood the Subject property is in, a definitive answer cannot be given. Contact a Realtor to assist you with the determination of value via a Competitive Market Analysis and consider using the Realtor providing the service as your Buyer's Agent to have full Buyer representation for the transaction in the event it goes to Offer level.
Hi Patel, A realtor can do a thorough market analysis to best answer that question for you.
Not enough information to provide an answer, patel. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond

The best way to answer that question is to work with a Realtor to do a comprehensive CMA (competitive market analysis). If you are not currently working with a Realtor, please feel free to call me to schedule an appointment.

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663