maria.a.gero…, Other/Just Looking in Bronx, NY

what is the fee for an equity membership in this property? 8366 quail meadow in west palm beach, FL 33412

Asked by maria.a.geronimo, Bronx, NY Mon Aug 19, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

5
Maria,

Vickie is spot on as it relates to the fees at Ibis and the special assessment that will run each member a little over $19,000 over the next ten years for the clubhouse renovation. If you are looking for a private club lifestyle and do not mind being a beat off the beaten path you will find that Ibis is an option you should explore.

Their entry level membership is referred to as Social Sports and like many private clubs Ibis is doing everything they can to attract younger members. While the overall real estate market is quite strong private equity clubs still are experiencing excess inventory and there are plenty of motivated sellers. Keep in mind you can negotiate the seller to pay some of the upfront membership fees as part of the purchase price. As you can see by the list price of 8366 Quail Meadow there are some very motivated sellers out there.

And the number show you why there are so motivated. While there are many different property types in Ibis there are currently 133 active listings in the community and over the past 12 months there have been 97 closings so inventory is currently at about 16 1/2 months which represents a very strong buyers market. In the general market we have about a 4 month supply to give you a reference point. That being said these numbers are improving and club sales have been doing better as buyers are seeing the value when compared to pricing in a non club environment.

If a private club is what you are looking for there are many options and as a buyer the most important thing is to fully and completely understand the numbers so you can make a knowledgable purchasing decision. Any Realtors® first job is to sit down with you and thoroughly discuss your needs so they understand exactly what you are looking for in a home, what locations will work for you so and set you up on a game plan to succeed in finding you the perfect opportunity. Inventory levels are very low and finding homes is a much more difficult task than it was a few months ago. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation and put together a game plan to meet your goals please feel free to contact me at your convenience for a complimentary consolation.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Sign up and log on free to MLS from http://maryngati.listingbook.com
Hi Maria,
I live at Ibis Golf & Country Club. Social membership is $40,000 up to $80,000 for golf. That is a one time fee with annual dues from approx. $5,000 up to $13,000. We also have a special assessment that just started for $159.00 a month for 10 years. This is for the $35,000,000 renovation being done to the clubhouse, pool and gym. We also have $1200.00 a year minimum for food and beverage. I hope this helps. If I can be of further help please call me at 561-625-5555 or email me at vmeyer@remax.net.
Vickie Meyer
RE/MAX Masters
Hello Maria,
My name is Anthony Hotz I am a licensed agent with Keller Williams ,I have found the information you are looking for ,if you do want to buy at Ibis please call me. Please email me at hotzanthony@gmail.com and I will attach the equity information as I cant attach it on this site
Social membership is the minimum. Starting at $40,000