Hot Dog, Home Buyer in 80249

what is the current value of my townhouse 18769 e 58th ave unit D,denver,co 80249?

Asked by Hot Dog, 80249 Wed Sep 29, 2010

Answers

11
Matt Mansfield’s answer

Without seeing your home I would estimate the value around $100,000-$110,000. Let me know if you would like more info.

Matt Mansfield
Equity Colorado
303-725-8484
matt@mansfielddenver.com
Hi Hot Dog,

Green Valley Ranch has some great deals and not so good ones as well. To evaluate the value of your house precisely, I would need to see the property.

Call me and I would be glad to do that for you.

Ethan Besser
Keller Williams DTC
303-856-8980
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 30, 2010
Hi Lilo,

Probably looking at between $85,000- $105,000
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 29, 2010
I currently live in the neighborhood off 57th place. So I keep track pretty close on what is going on. I have actually made offers in the neighborhood of 120000 and got beat out in the last six months. I know the property is increasing in value and will continue to increase over the next few years with the light rail going in.
What is your goal? Are you interested in selling? Or do you NEED to sell, no questions asked, in the next 30/60 days? Or are you considering a refinance? Have you made improvements (like new counter tops or fresh paint)? I see you received a number of responses last week, have you taken some time to meet with agents yet?
I have helped several buyer purchase properties in your area. You have 2 options. 1) sell and you will be between $110-$125 depending on the condition of your property 2) rent your property....you can rent property pretty easy right now if you can't ger what you need out of your property.
Call me - Brian Richardson - 303 618-8480. Buildings & Residences of Denver.
Hot Dog,

i work Green Valley Ranch a lot both as a Buyer's agent and a Seller's agent. I will be glad to come by and walkthrough your home and give you an estimate of value. Without actually viewing your unit and seeing what upgrades you have and the condition of the home it would not be fair to try to give you a number. There is another unit in your area that is completely and professionally remodeled and is on the market for $115,000 right now. Feel free to contact me to talk further.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://www.RobertMcGuireHomes.com
Direct: 303-669-1246
There are many factors that go into providing a value for a property. To provide a general range is easy enough, but if you would like to see a more in depth profile of what your property is valued at and how it compares with like properties, I would be happy to provide that to you.

Feel free to contact me with and I would be happy to provide that to you! Thank you!
I would like to know more about the condition of the unit, appliances,etc. If you wil provide a detailed description I'll be happy to prrovide a specific answer. Thank you for contacting Trulia with your question.
PerryCoons@IREGroup.com.
give me a call and I will be happy to do a market analysis on your home. I specialize in Denver Condos.
PJ Magin
Keller Williams Denver Central
303 921 7944
Pjmagin@comcast.net
Contact me with some of the property specifics, and i can give you a better idea! derek.camunez@remax.net