Guiseppe Dur…, Home Buyer in Newington, CT

what is the current apr for first time home buyer looking to go chfa?

Asked by Guiseppe Duran, Newington, CT Thu Mar 7, 2013

Answers

3
If you have not been prequalified or you would like some assistance on CHFA feel free to call me at 860-995-3513. I am a mortgage banker with William Raveis Mortgage. You can schedule an appointment to come to my office in Wethersfield. Lisa Long
Hi, I am a local Realtor but know of some mortgage brokers that might be able to answer your question. If you would like a referral, please email or call me at 860-368-8383. Just to give you an idea, my current buyers have been between 2.75% - 3.75%, but that can vary for you depending on your credit.

Jessica Tracy
CG Real Estate
860-368-8383
jessica@cgrealestate.net
http://www.jessicatracy.net
Hello Guiseppe,

To accurately give the APR for any loan product, I would need some additional information. Feel free to email me at lynne.oliveri@guaranteedrate.com and I can go voer this in more detail. I would not need any of your personal information, just information on loan size, taxes, area you are buying in, so I can estimate some of the fees associated with a CHFA loan.

Lynne Oliveri
VP of Mortgage Lending
Guaranteed Rate
NMLS#22204