Home Buying in Beverly Woods>Question Details

Richard Havi…, Home Buyer in West, TX

what is the contingency on this contract? are the owners accepting other offers?

Asked by Richard Haviland, West, TX Mon Apr 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065524018-8225-Bar-Harbor-Ln…

Answers

6
Good afternoon, Richard:
While every offer is required to be presented, and the owners could conceivably accept any offer as a backup, this home is under contract, the buyer has completed the due diligence process, per the listing agent, the sale is set for closing this Friday or Monday at the latest; it is a very sure deal. But there are other homes in this area, price and condition that might be good alternatives. If you want timely, accurate info and want a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, please contact through profile. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Richard,

This contract has already completed it's due diligence period, which likely means they are just wrapping up repair items and waiting on loan approval. Email me directly with a bit of information on what you're looking for and I can help keep an eye out for other properties. I work with buyers and it wouldn't cost you anything extra when buying to use me.

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
Good afternoon!

Yes, the home is Under Contract and the Due Diligence Time Period is up. Normally this means they are just waiting to close. Alot of transactions tend to fall apart during the Due Diligence time period because the Earnest Money is still considered refundable during this time.

My Firm, HM Properties, does a ton of business in this Community so I would love to connect with you on what your specific needs/wants are so I can keep you in mind when listings come on. Our market is very tight right now with a very low Inventory. Homes are selling quickly and even with Multiple Offers. Quail Hollow is a wonderful Community!

I would love the opportunity to help you find a home if you are looking to make a move to Charlotte!!

Debbie

Debra M Buck
Realtor/Broker
HM Properties
704.421.2107 Cell
Debra@Hmproperties.com
Web Reference: http://Www.hmproperties.com
Richard,

the house is under contract. The sellers accepted an offer on the house on march 4, 2013. The intial due diligence period expired on April 4, 2013. When a house is under contract with a due diligence period the seller agrees to take the house off the market and not entertain any other offers while the buyer does their insepctions, gets the appraisal and and works on procuring the financing on the home.

The fact that it has expired form that does not mean it will nto close. it si still showing under contract but they are allowing other showings and will entertain a back up offer on the house if this transaction does not go through....

if you would like some help with this or have any questions about the house please let me know

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
That is just how the Trulia site picks it up, the property is under contract and through the due diligence period. It is highly unlikely at this point that the property will not close. If you need any help finding a different home I would be more than happy to help. I can also provide a list of homes that are all active right now. I will put a link to my search site below.
Web Reference: http://www.jonnyagent.com
You MUST be doing this yourselves!
Why would you do any expensive CONTRACT without some help?