Home Buying in Tulsa>Question Details

jds7, Both Buyer and Seller in Tulsa, OK

what is the best time of the year to sel a house in Tulsa?

Asked by jds7, Tulsa, OK Sun Mar 24, 2013

Answers

11
Go to Zillow.com and here on Trulia and look up each Realtor here to see their reviews/recommendations that may help you decide to who to list with when it is time for you to sell.
I agree that anytime is a good time. But of course, Spring is what REALTORS consider the beginning of peak season. In Tulsa and surrounding areas inventory is down and sales are up. This is the perfect market for sellers. The longer you wait the more inventory will grow and the more competition you'll have. Like any agent in the area, I would LOVE to assist you, answer your questions. You can contact me at 918-221-1682. Good luck!
Right now is a good time to list a home for sale. Statistics show a swing in real estate toward the favor of Sellers. It is definitely turning into a Sellers market!! Contact me if you have any questions or would like to talk further. Have a great day!!
It seems to be turning into a "seller's market" right now. I put my personal house on the market on Friday and have a ton of action over the weekend. I can help you with ideas to spruce up your home and stage it for the best results.
Right after Spring break and April 18th.
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
Any time is a great time to Sell! But, if you think when is a good time to list if you can plan ahead. In my experience, listing homes February to April are the best time to list. Good Luck and choose a Realtor wisely.
Spring by far is the time of the year. Not just because of tax return refunds, but parents who may be relocating want to have their children into the new school system prior to classes starting the in fall. Companies will also coordinate transfers during this time of year to take employees children into consideration.
As the others have said, Spring is the most active part of the season in our market. I personally think it has to do with tax returns and people having more money in there pocket to put towards a down payment. If you would like a free CMA to see what the market value of your home is feel free to give me a call.
Web Reference: http://www.johncantero.com
We are seeing a booming Tulsa market right now. For the median part of the market the average days on market is shorter in most price ranges than it has been since 07. The amount of inventory in the median price range is over 28% less January of this year than it was in January of last year. The average price is up over 10% from January 2012 to January 2013. It is a good time to sell in Tulsa, now. And as Kathy says, if your home is in good shape, even better.
We have a fair market year round, but spring/early summer really produce more buyers. Many buyers want to move during the summer, avoiding any school changes mid year and avoiding any major holidays.
Spring is the height of home buying and selling in Tulsa. Be certain your home looks its Sunday best. Then call your real estate agent to get it listed as soon as you can. Homes sell year round, of course, but springtime brings the greatest level of activity.