Home Buying in Knoxville>Question Details

kohli_dhanan…, Home Buyer in Florida City, FL

what is the best place for retirement?

Asked by kohli_dhananjai, Florida City, FL Thu Sep 5, 2013

Answers

9
As Lisa said, the best place for retirement is going to depend heavily on what you are wanting. I know that retirement villages are usually a good place to start looking around. Often times they will be able to accommodate the needs of any kind of resident.
http://www.evergreenlifecare.org.au/services
The best place for retirement strictly depends on what your particular wants and needs are. Based on those wants and needs you can narrow down your search. Knoxville is a great area with plenty of things to do culturally and in the outdoors. There are great hospitals in any area you choose to live and the cost of living is excellent in comparison to many areas of the country. Property taxes, especially, are much lower than where you currently reside.

I would appreciate the opportunity to consult with you. I am an Exclusive Buyer's Agent, so I strictly work for buyers and do not work as a buyer agent for another agent.

Good luck and hope this was helpful/
Knoxville, TN There are many attractive points to life in this area.
Natural recreations like hiking, mountain biking,
boating, and swimming mixes the enjoyment of
recreation with the beauty of creation. Local state
parks can provide these, as do sites like the rustic
Cade’s Cove, which is part of the Great Smoky
Mountains National Park. The area’s proximity to
Dollywood, Pigeon Forge, the Great Smoky Mountains
and Gatlinburg offer loads of fun within a
short driving distance. The area is also replete with
historic sites, such as the Ramsay House, the Acuff
Museum, and the Blount Mansion, North Carolina
is only a short drive away, and the Blue Ridge Parkway
is a beautiful, scenic road enjoyed by many
families and motorcycle hobbyists. A bit further on
is the native-American attraction of Cherokee, NC.
The pageant Unto These Hills which tells the story
of the Cherokee Indians, is performed there every
summer and draws thousands. For NASCAR fans, it
is only a two-hour drive east to the famous Bristol
Raceway, or, if you prefer, a 90 minute drive to the
south and the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga,
or a short three-hour drive to home of country
music, Nashville! Located there is the Grand Ole
Opry, Opryland, and the Ryman Auditorium
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
First of all congratulations on being retired! There are so many great areas around Knoxville for retirees. Tellico Village is definitely a great place with a laid back feel and gorgeous property. I have several retired buyers who live the Farragut area as well. It really does depend on your interests though and of course your price range. I would be happy to help you in your search.
Tellico Village! My wife and I have lived here the past 8 years and love it. If you would like more information please let me know and I will be glad to send you a package.
Roy Espenscheid (865-406-2004
If your one of the residents of another state and have begun voting with your feet, deciding to move out of the state instead of thinning your pocket through unwanted taxation, and wanting a state to welcome you with open arms maybe No-Income-Tax Knoxville Tennessee area might be for you......

You can work here, be close to the city, the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, or one of the seven lake, enjoy the four seasons, and still feel like they're on vacation year around, you can travel by boat from Tennessee to the Atlantic Ocean," said Steve Albin in an interview.

Discover your future with a better climate, cost-of-living and lower taxes, Princeton Reviews top schools in the Southeast. Since 1989 we've helped people find their ideal place. Click HERE http://justlistedknoxville.com/Relo/
It depends on your interest, but many people like the Tellico Village area. I have a couple of clients that bought homes there and love it. If you would like to go explore the area, please give me a call.
It depends on what your interest are and price range, but many people like the Tellico Village area. I have a couple of clients that have bought there and love it. Please feel free to give me a call and I would be glad to take you out and explore.