Ken, Home Buyer in 90680

what is the best on-line agent licience course for California?

Asked by Ken, 90680 Tue Jan 8, 2013

Answers

16
Allied all the way! Check with Dre.ca.gov and you will see Allied listed there as well.

I used Allied and I would also recommend it.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
BTW should you choose to go with Allied I would highly recommend contacting Laura King, lking@alliedschools.com, and using her as your personal coach. When I was studying for my brokers license test and had some questions and issues I needed clarification on Laura was stalwart in the time and attention she afforded me and believe me I called on her quite often.

She was relentless in her follow up and very thorough in her feedback and advice. She went way above and beyond the call of duty in extending her time and RE experience and answered every question I asked promptly and accurately. Good luck and welcome. Just be sure you join Trulia and Active Rain. You'll never meet a better group of mentors and friends.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
Ron, I'll always graciously accept any points anyone is kind enough to award me. LOL. Have a great '13.

OMG! Can this be a consensus? I don't think I've ever seen this many RE professionals agree. I think I'll cut and paste this and email it to Allied.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
For what it's worth, I also used Allied
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 9, 2013
Allied is a great place, I agree.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
John needs the points, (for some reason),
give him the BEST ANSWER.

I used Allied too!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
I used Allied but my agents have use have used

The DRE has a list of them on their site.

Also try http://www.retrainersca.com for test prep courses...

best of luck on your exam and make sure you make the industry proud!

give all of us here a Thumbs Up for giving you advice!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
I agree with John from Encinitas. Allied is pretty good.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
By far Allied. I took both my RE salesperson and brokers test from them and passed them both on the first test. My brokers license was a little more difficult and I needed to call on them several times for guidance and advice. They are by far the best mentors in the RE biz.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hello Ken,

I have used First Tuesday for my renewals for the past several years. I believe they also offer the initial lic course.

Much Success to you!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
I consider myself reasonable intelligent, however, I've never passed any of my license tests (RE broker, manufactured home dealer, general contractor & manufactured home contractor in California, Arizona, Oregon and Florida, without having to study pretty hard for them.
ALLIED is the winner. Allied offer the three req'd courses and also a package with the exam prep. Do you also recommend the complete pacake or can an intellegent person pass without the prep cram sessions?
read my post on the exam prep vendor...
Flag Thu Jan 10, 2013
So Allied wins by a landslide. Did you mean just the 3 requirments or also the exam prep? Allied all the way??
I believe I used reschool.com, although it was a long time ago. My recollection is their practice tests had a lot of actual questions on the exam so I thought it was helpful.

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
lance@fixedrateproperties.com
415.722.5549
DRE# 01384425
I'll take a best answer! LOL!!