AnneS, Home Owner in Clifton, NJ

what is the best community to live in the north east of NJ?

Asked by AnneS, Clifton, NJ Wed Jun 27, 2012

Community can not be further than 20 minutes from Rutherford, NJ 07070

Answers

8
I urge you to please consider the established community of North Caldwell, NJ. 17 miles from mid town Manhattan, the township provides exceptional education, recreation, community and saftey. Ranking Top 20 within the state; the Borough of North Caldwell provides Public Pre K to 6th grade schooling with a regional 7th to 12th grade middle/high school which ranked 16 in the state.

I urge you to please visit my website http://www.judithamorimdias.com and contact me directly (973-444-5643). There are a number of resident families which work in Manhattan and live in the North Caldwell community. With a number of Midtown direct express buses and trains, local residents attest to the quality, happiness, privacy and comfort in their selection of home in North Caldwell, NJ.

Kind regards,

Judith Amorim Dias
NJ Licensed Real Estate Agent

Prudential New Jersey Properties
50 E. Mt. Pleasant Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039 &
14 Forest Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006

Mobile: 973-444-5643
WEB: http://www.JudithAmorimDias.com
Email: Judith.Dias@PrudentialNewJersey.com
You may wish to consider all of your options as Rockland County, NY can most probably offer you a better "bang for your buck". Let me know if interested in me sending you lisitngs. Allan
I would highly recommend the established community of North Caldwell, NJ. Just 17 miles from mid town Manhattan, the township provides exceptional education, recreation, community and saftey. Ranking Top 20 within the state; the Borough of North Caldwell provides Public Pre K to 6th grade schooling with a regional 7th to 12th grade middle/high school which ranked 16 in the state.

I urge you to please visit my website and contact me directly. There are a number of resident families which work in Manhattan and live in the North Caldwell community. With a number of Midtown direct express buses and trains, local residents attest to the quality, happiness, privacy and comfort in their selection of home in North Caldwell, NJ.

Kind regards,

Judith Amorim Dias
NJ Licensed Real Estate Agent

Prudential New Jersey Properties
14 Forest Avenue, Caldwell, NJ 07006

Mobile: 973-444-5643
WEB: http://www.JudithAmorimDias.com
Again I'll say Verona, but add Cedar Grove, Caldwell, Little Falls, Nutley and Montclair. If you'd like to take a look at any of these towns and their housing stock, please email or call me.
The Best community is your needs and desires for comfort. Including schooling, privacy, transportation and entertainment and of course your needs as a whole family. If you would like to
narrow it down to your desires and price point and location. Please donot hesitate to contact me.
Respectfully,
Autumn M.Urling
Looking for good schools, and a community where my childern can grow in/ belong/ be a part of something. Currently we live in Clifton and although some schools are ok, the HS is not.
There are many great towns in north east NJ, some that come to mind are Morristown as well as many towns in Bergen County. However, my question for you is what exactly are you looking for? good schools? small community. .ect

I specialize in the Northern New Jersey area so if you ever have any questions or are in need of a broker please feel free to contact me anytime at cbarris1@optonline.net.

have a great day!
Of course that depends on your price range and needs, but how about Verona?