maryabodo2, Home Buyer in Montgomery Village, MD

what is the best area to buy a home for a little amount of money?

Asked by maryabodo2, Montgomery Village, MD Tue Mar 20, 2012

Answers

6
Right now Prince Georges County Md, Has some great programs for home buyers that can pay up to $7500. in closing help if you qualify. Contact me and lets talk! 301 442 7523 or http://www.pghousesforsale.com
Please explain your question further. Do you mean purchase price , down payment or both?
Are you looking in Mongomery county? Frederick and Washington county going to be more affordable. I can set up your email so you will receive the listings the same time they come on the market.
Gosia Carter 301-219-6727
What is your idea of a "little amount of money"? Are you asking for a certain amount of mortgage debt monthly? What area is your preference? Is this for investment or for you to reside?
I am always surprised to note that Montgomery Village is one of the most affordable places to buy a home. If Montgomery Village is where you want to be, that would be a wonderful place to hunt. If you would like to give me a call at 301-502-5027 we could get started.
There are so many areas through-out Montgomery County you can choose from. Is that your county of choice? If so...you can start your HOME SEARCH with your FREE ListingBook Account on my Website!