abouelomren, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

what is the best area , street , where we can buy house for investmwnt in East English Village,Detroit, MI?

Asked by abouelomren, Detroit, MI Sat Jul 20, 2013

Answers

5
What is best place to invest,please give me zip code ?
I am an investor and bought a house in East English VIllage just recently. I buy houses, fix them up and resell them to investors either with or without a tenant in place. The house that I am currently working on has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, formal dining room, family room, basement and driveway and garage. It is all brick.

We have put in new electrical, new plumbing, new furnace and air conditioning, new hot water heater. We are also putting in a brank new kitchen and bath, painting the entire house and refinishing all the hardwood floors. The house is shaping up beautifully. We will have everything completed in the next 2 weeks.

We will also put a tenant in place and have a realationship with a management company who will manage the house, collect the rent and put the money into your bank account.

This house is on Harvard in East English Village. We can have this house ready to go complete with a tenant in place and turned over to the management company in 30 days or less. Let me know if you are interested.

You can contact me by phone at 248-930-0198 or by email through trulia.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker
GRI, SFR, CDPE, CIAS
http://kathypershateam.com/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 20, 2013
May I know how much the house price, taxes, management fees , insurance for the house and what is the net income on monthly or yearly bass .

Does This house is located in good area of Harvard in East English Village? means near by schools, restaurant, shopping center , safe place , high demand of people to live and work there ?

mean while I am planning to travel to usa in few months for travel house inspection
what is your email address ?

Regards
Mohamed Awad
Flag Sat Jul 20, 2013
We Buy, Sell and Rehab Detroit Investment Properties.
SheriffWholesale@gmail.com
http://www.SheriffWholesale.com
thank you a lot for your assistance. i am looking for house investment where tenanted is available and the property 3-4 bedroom , 2 bathrroms, basement , car parking .

kindly let me know if you have such houses in east english village,detroit,MI or in other area such as:

Bagley, North and Rosedale Park, Belmont, East English Village, Grandmont, Aviation Sub, university district, Marygrove college Neighborhood,

now i am out side USA, willing to travel soon ,

Regards
Mohamed
abouelomren@yahoo.com
East Village is a great neighborhood, it has been making a come back for some time. If you need help in locating or scheduling showing I would be more than happy to work with you. I have lived in the city for 20 plus years...Thanks

Bob Schweiss
Keller Williams
(313)779-6188

Regards
Mohamed
abouelomren@yahoo.com
Flag Sat Jul 20, 2013