Home Buying in The Villages>Question Details

Bandl, Home Buyer in The Villages, FL

what is the average sale price per square foot of manufactured homes sold in the Villages?

Asked by Bandl, The Villages, FL Sun May 29, 2011

You can find manufactured homes asa low as $59 a square foot and as high as $95 a square foot if they are located on the golf course. I would say, however, that the average is $75 to $80 a square foot. You can get some really good deals from time to time at around $70 a square foot. I ran into one yesterday that was 1344 square feet living area and it was priced at $89,900. This was a great price on this home. It had vaulted ceilings, drywall construction and was built in 1989 which was the newest that The Villages offered when they left and went into Site Built homes. Let me know if you need help in finding one of these great deals on a manufactured home in The Villages....
Hello Bandl
The average price as of April 2011 was $133 down 5%
When you look at 2 Bed price per sqft is $115 down 10%
3 Bed price is $110 down 17%

You can look local information on Trulia as well for that area
Call me if you are interested in getting information about properties on the market at the Villages
Anytime, anyday I can help 863-353-7450
or text/call 407-508-9884

Michele Rigaud
Keller Williams (Lake County)