Home Buying in Edgewater>Question Details

Mickey, Home Buyer in Bayside, NY

what is the average price for a town home with water and new york view in Edgewater NJ?

Asked by Mickey, Bayside, NY Wed Oct 21, 2009

Answers

3
Hi Mikey,
The first question should be is what is my price range.
The only way to really know how much you can afford is to see a mortgage counselor.
After that then you can find out what townhomes are in your price range.
That is, I feel, the best way to get what you are looking for at the price you want.
Anything else and you might fall into the horrible foreclosure like many others.
If you have any questions feel free to contat me.
Cell 718-207-0491
Ash
Mickey,
Currenlty listed, Town Homes in Edgewater can be found from $395,00 up to $2million plus. There are so many factors that go into the answer. In addition I found 2 bedroom 1 bath condos in Edgewater that are totally stripped and renovated exisitng hoousing in the mid $200,000's. What are you actually looking for? WHy not come meet with me or call me-without obligation.
Adrienne Petrook
Weichert Realtors
310 Main Street
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
201-390-7909 cell
201-592-1400x190office
Hello Mickey, it depends on a few factors. Mostly square footage and how close to the water the house is. With prices softening recently however, you can expect to pay anywhere from $550 to $800k on the higher end.

I can send you a list of what's available if you're interested to see the range.

Best of luck!