Home Buying in Ross>Question Details

kvh321, Home Owner in Ross, CA

what is the average monthly rental price for a home in Ross CA (3 bedrooms, 3 baths, covered carport, sunny hilltop with great views, modern?

Asked by kvh321, Ross, CA Fri Feb 1, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Ross

The average monthly price is $6,500. Email me at mparedes@fhallen.com. I will send you details and pictures of homes that are for rent and that have been rented recently. You can also call me and I will pin point a more acurate number. Have a great day.

Warm regards,

Miguel A Paredes III
President's Award of Distinction 2013
Direct 415-233-3235
$6,000 - there is 147 Crown Road has the best views in Kent Woodlands on Mt. Tam, hiking/cycling trails across the street in quiet neighborhood. That is for rent for $7,600. Nice Home.

In Kentfield a basic home in the flats is $5,000 3/2 2700 sqre feet. If you would like me to search for you, I can. Else Craigslist and the major property management companies are a good source. Right now, nothing really on MLS. I would need to make some phone calls. Cheers, Kathleen