ghinkle6, Home Owner in Palm Bay, FL

what is the average cost per square foot to build a home (brick over frame) in Palm Bay, FL?

Asked by ghinkle6, Palm Bay, FL Mon Oct 29, 2012

Answers

4
Sandy Kilpatrick’s answer
I would contact a builder with your specs. There are many good Builders in Brevard county, which range from Large homes to smaller homes. I work with several quality builders and would be more then happy to pass their information on to you.

Good Luck in the new year!
Sandk2u@aol.com
321-474-4330
I work with a variety of builders and their prices do vary depending on where and what you would like in the home. If you would like some help going to the models of different builders feel free to call me or email me at JessicaWalker@exit1st.net
There are many variables in building. There are many good Builders in the Palm Bay area. I suggest you stop in at their models and talk to them about prices. Many builders can be found on Emerson and San Filippo. DR Horton is on Culver right next to Palm Bay Road.

Cost can vary if they have a lot in inventory or need to purchase a lot. How much fill is needed. If you are using one of their models or need to get a new permit for a custom home. Some Builders will allow you to move some interior walls and change a few things to personalize to your lifestyle.

Good luck and enjoy building a home! If you decide to purchase an established home, call me.
Hi there are many costs to consider such as preparation of the lot for elevation and firmness to meet building codes and connecting to utilities like water and sewer or creating your own well and septic . Next the design of the roof greatly impacts your costs to build . I recommend chatting with a builder to find out your range of choices. As you focus in on your decisions you will begin to get your costs per sq ft also the prices vary between air conditioned living space vs covered or open porches decks and even garage area so take your budget and play with your variables