Vitamin D, Renter in Lakewood Ranch, FL

what is the REAL drive time between the Lakewood Ranch area and areas in Sarasota such as Gulf Gate and Siesta Key? Thanks CK

Asked by Vitamin D, Lakewood Ranch, FL Thu Mar 1, 2012

Answers

5
In season, it is usually about 25 minutes to Gulf Gate and 10 minutes more to Siesta Beach. In the summer, it is usually about 5 to 10 minutes less. Please let me know how else I can help you.

Kere Lewis
Kere@kerelewis.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 2, 2012
With no traffic LWR to Gulf Gate 30Minutes add !0 to the Beach thats with a little margin!
Best of Luck!

ScottFisher@michaelsaunders.com

I'd recommend Monks
CK,
It all depends on the time of day and the traffic, of course.
Living out east of I-75 is great with lots to do and I think the extra time to get to the beaches is well worth the effort. Remember, Lido Key is a great beach too and a little closer to Lakewood Ranch than Siesta Key. Lido Key has shells and is a great walking beach!
Kristin Triolo, Broker Associate
Atchley International
Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
I agree with the others, from Lakewood Ranch Main St area, about 20-25 min to those areas, with Siesta Key potentially taking longer merely because of the traffic congestion during the weekends and 'season'.
The classic answer is, it depends. Summer season, things are pretty slow around here and you can get to downtown in 20 minutes. Maybe add 10 minutes in "season". If you take the Clark Road exit off I-75, you get to the South Bridge to Siesta Key quicker than if you take Bee Ridge, then onto Siesta Drive, and over the North Bridge to the beach. I think it is much quicker to take Clark because it is a short, road and not as busy. That takes you right to the public, World Famous, white sands beach. I live here in LWR Country Club, so it takes a few minutes to get out of the gates here, but I can get to Siesta in 30 minutes just about any time. Also, if you want to stretch it down to Casey Key beach, it actually is quicker because you spend more time on I-75. Great, quite beach too.

Like I said, I live here in Lakewood Ranch and focus all of my energies here, so let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. It's a great time to be considering real estate moves right now, especially in Lakewood Ranch. Let me know if I can help with anything.

Pat Warren
Signature Sotheby's International Realty, Inc.
Main Street - Lakewood Ranch, Florida
941-350-7044