John, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

what is the Caloosahatchee area like near country club - is it good option for a vacation condo?

Asked by John, Boston, MA Mon Mar 31, 2008

Answers

3
I'm not sure exactly where you are referring to, but there is a FABULOUS country club community located near the Caloosahatchee - "Verandah", built by the Bonita Bay Group. We have some great values here right now - including 2000 sq ft townhomes starting at $170K all the way up to beautiful custom homes at over $2,000,000. There are 2 golf courses (seperate membership req'd), 9 miles of walking trails; kayaking onteh Orange River - too much to describe! Please contact me if you have any interest in either new homes here or resales. I also have a newsletter that I can send you if you contact me at Suz@SuzSellsRE.com
check this property,Seller need a contract ,Make an offer.
http://www.zillow.com/Gallery.htm?zpid=45464103
John, are you referring to river access in Cape Coral close to Country Club Blvd?
There are many good buys in Cape Coral for gulf access condos that would work well for vacation home or vacation rental. If you are thinking of leasing the condo, be sure and check the condo documents for rental guidelines. some allow one every 30 day, others, 60-90 days, some not at all. If you have a particular community in mind let me know.