queen.charlo…, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

what is price buyers are paying for 3 bedroom,2 bath home , has 1600 to 2000 square feet with full brick veneer outside on or around Folkston Dr .?

Asked by queen.charlotte3, Charlotte, NC Tue Nov 27, 2012

Answers

9
The Folkston Drive in Medford Acres... commands slightly lower than the other streets in Medford Ac. But in general, fixer uppers have sold for around $100,000 with fixed up (those same 100K houses - 4 months, and 40K later) for about $160 - $180,000. In the past houses in this area sold for upwards of $200 - $250,000. The area is still doing good... If you are considering fixing a house up just make sure you get estimates before you put in an offer. There are some with a structural damage and are not good for amateur renovators - or quick flips.

Your agent can help you with this. Check out our webiste http://www.HipHoods.com to learn more about Medford Acres and other popular neighborhoods, like Merry Oaks, Eastway Park and Sheffield Park that are nearby. Also... Windsor Park.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 6, 2012
Good evening, QC3:
I am seeing prices in the $80's to the mid $100's in this area. There are a lot of small pockets in this 28205 zip code though and a home that sells for $190k on one street could sell for 15% less just a few streets over. If you are buying, we would be talking about specific comparable sales, and the competition. Inventory is down and prices are up 4% or more since the beginning of the year. Some real estate agents are saying that in some areas, it is not a buyers market anymore. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. Id be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
If you would like to speak to an experienced agent in the area, please click on the link below. Thank you for your question and I look forward to talking with you soon.

http://myhomecharlotte.com/local-charlotte-information/find-…
Queen charlotte3,

4230 Folkston Drive is listed as an active listing for $74,900 and is bank owned. I would be happy to negotiate on your behalf. The price will be depend on the condition and the investor/bank who holds the title now.

Call me if you want an agent to negotiate on your behalf,
Robin Faison, broker
704-564-5607
I have from $80,000 to $180,000 brand new homes. Go to my website at http://www.newnchome.com I have homes for only $500 total down. Feel free to call me at 704-439-6253
Peter Contastathea
The prices vary in that neighborhood with that square footage based on condition of the house. An average since january is around $190,000. One was substanitally lower at $127,000 and the others were slightly over $200,000. This is based on the medford acres subdivision in Charlotte.

You have to take into account what the house may need in terms of updating ro repairs and the overall condition of the house and other factors play into the numbers as well....but if you are looking around the $200,000 with reasonable updates you are in the range

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
http://www.davedicecco.com
There is a lot more that is needed to give you a price for your home call me today 704-576-1671to and I can come out to give an accurate idea for the price of your home. Within half a mile in the past 6 months homes have sold in a range betwwen $104,500 and $162,000.

Best Wishes,
Erika
704-576-1671
What subdivision? There are two Folkston Drives.
Give me a call I would be more than happy to help you. 704-763-0059.