Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Richburg2005, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

what is needed to aquire a short certificate.?

Asked by Richburg2005, Philadelphia, PA Fri Sep 13, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Rich,

I'm unsure of what you are trying to accomplish. Please feel free to call me directly with your real estate related questions. I'd be happy to answer your questions and help you complete the task at hand.

Have a great day. Looking forward to speaking with you soon.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, CNE
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 14, 2013
You need copy of death certificate and original will. The Phila Register of Wills Dept is very helpful.

Jim Brophy
Associate Broker
RE/MAX 2000
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
PLease call me I think you're refering to having the bank agreeing to having the property being listed for short sale. Please call me at 215-725-5700 X49 so that I may speak with you to ensure that I'm giving you the correct info

Philip Cunningham
V.I.P. Realty Corp
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49 cell 267-934-1971
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Do you mean an approval for a short sale?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer