Home Buying in 55055>Question Details

cooldyna, Home Owner in Newport, MN

what is mn law for home owners on sellers deceiving electrical?

Asked by cooldyna, Newport, MN Mon Jun 17, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Take very specific notes and pictures. Get an electrical contractor out to verify, either way, what your questions is about the electrical. Check your purchase agreement to see if you agreed to Arbitration. If so, you'll need to go thru that. Check with your agent/attorney to see exactly what was spelled out in the agreement and what your options are. With information in hand, I would start with a call to the seller/sellers agent to try to resolve 1st. Good luck to you.

"Nothing is so simple that two attorney's couldn't argue about it" ; )

If you like this answer or if it was useful to you, a quick click on the green 'thumbs up' would be appreciated.

Kim Eisen
"Helping People Make Smart Real Estate Decisions since 1980"
(651) 457-HOME (4663)

1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 17, 2013
The "law" is that sellers have to disclose known defects. For a remedy, you will need to consult with an attorney.

All the best,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jun 17, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer