it's been almost three years since you asked for information about Seaside Farms. Have you since then purchased a property or are you still looking?
Would you consider building?
Call me 843-460-0319- Norm
If you or anyone you know would be interested let me know as it can be shown now but will be listed in about two weeks. They are putting new carpet and painting it throughout right now to get it ready to sell.
I know that this isn't in Seaside Farms but Rivertowne is a great neighborhood and this is a great deal.
Thanks, David Wertan of RE/MAX 843-270-6455
I see you are from Atlanta. We moved here from there in 1996. Love the beach here but miss the shopping in Atlanta. You can go to my website, charlestonfinehomes.com and look at all the homes in metro Charleston. If you email me from there I am happy to send you Seaside Farms comps. It's a great location. 5 minutes to the beach and 20-15 to downtown Charleston.
If you contact a local buyer's agent, they could provide the following services at no cost to as they would be paid a commission split by the listing agent:
1) Provide you with information on the home buying process and give you industry professional references for mortgage brokers to help you get pre-approved and home inspectors and attorneys, etc.
2) Set up custom property searches for you.
2) Contact listing agents and set up and attend showings for you.
3) Once you find a home you like, your buyer's agent can prepare a CMA for you so you can view comps and determine an offer price that you are comfortable with.
4) They can help you with submitting an offer, and negotiating with the seller.
5) Once you have an accepted offer, they will attend a home inspection with you and handle any follow up negotiations.
6) Handle any other issues that come up and attend the closing with you.