corncupia33, Other/Just Looking in Little Rock, AR

what is current days 3br house on market?

Asked by corncupia33, Little Rock, AR Mon Jan 7, 2013

just an average 3br house?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3086700525-12404-Goldleaf-Dr-…

Answers

5
Scott Deaton, PMP, MBA, REM’s answer
Even though David's answer may be correct for the entire state of Arkansas, not all 3 bedroom homes are the same, and Ruth is correct that each area is completely different from the next area. 3 bedrooms sell differently in Mountain View than they do in Little Rock. They are priced differently as well. You really need to get the detailed information for your specific home, in your specific area. Only a focused market analysis will provide you the information that you need to make an educated decision on how long it will take to sell your home, and for what price.
Average days on market for a 3BR house in Little Rock is about 68 days.
Low is 0, High is 1,414 days.

Current days of homes on the market depend on the area. Some are short and others are longer. I am doing fairly well at this time. Call or email me if you like more information.
I don't see where it says "current days 3br house on market"? Where is that at?
Hi. I'm not sure what your question is. Do you want to know how long this house has been on the market? Or any 3 bedroom house?