Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

Mrs. Goldsmi…, Renter in Chicago, IL

what is a stop alert?

Asked by Mrs. Goldsmith, Chicago, IL Mon Apr 29, 2013

Answers

7
When you receive automatic emails you have the option (usually at the bottom of the email) to stop receiving them in the future.
Mrs. Goldsmith

You have us all stumped. We will need more information. I would say a stop alert has something to do more with investment trading.
It is the opt out feature of the email or text system you are getting this information from. if and when you want the emails to stop you can simply tell them to stop in a reply.
Never heard of it, but it sounds like you requested future information on a property so you are getting notices about it as time goes on.
Thank You it is possible the property is on alert because I am interest. When I open the alert it gave me the option to stop getting alerts regarding that address.
Great question. Maybe you can provide more info on the reference.
Can you give some more information or context? I'm not sure what you're asking about. Thanks