Jackie Sween…, Home Buyer in Saint Petersburg, FL

what is a better property value. North port charlotte or south Port charlotte

Asked by Jackie Sweeney, Saint Petersburg, FL Sat Aug 11, 2012

Answers

7
Best to go directly to a local pro at "Find a Pro" in the header of this website.

http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Depends on the type of property you are looking for. There are pockets of different types of homes and price points. So after looking at homes ask your Realtor to show you the differences.
A most interesting question....

IMO, these two areas are very similar in so many respects that comparing "apples to apples" one would find that these home values are nearly identical.

billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
Hi Jackie,

It all boils down to what you mean "better property value". On the average equilivant houses will normally cost less in North Port, however, many of these will have to depend on well water for the house and require maintenance on the treatment system, many of the roads are in very poor repair, while the majority, not all, but the majority of Port Charlotter is on county water system. There are many homes in the Port Charlotte area with saltwater access while very few in North Port actually have private boating access to the harbor and beyond, even is they do, most require a much longer and more expensive boat ride, (think of the cost of gas at todays prices), The value of a property always boils down to what is importarnt to the buyer and a very personal choice. I will be more than happy to show you around the area and let you decide for yourself which would be the best value for you. Just contact me and I will me happy to set an appointment to show you around and go over deatils that may be important to you.

Billy Ray Easley, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Sunstar Realty,
1951-D Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
(941) 627-8142
I THINK THAT NORTH PORT HAS BETTER PROPERTY VALUES, ONE REASON BEING, THERE WERE ALOT OF SPEC HOMES BUILT IN THE BUILDING BLITZ, SO THERE ARE ALOT MORE NEWER HOUSES IN NORTH PORT.
There are more newer aged homes in North Port than Port Charlotte. Both are very similar in location and how close they are to amenities. North Port is in Sarasota County and Port Charlotte is in Charlotte County. They have different county regulations and different school districts. The value is pretty close to the same depending on type, age, and size of home you are looking for. It also depends if you want to be a deed restricted or non-deed restricted community.

If I can answer any other questions let me know. I can send you a neighborhood report on both areas as well.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Hi Jackie, That really depends on what type of properties you're talking about. But over all there is not much of a difference between North Port and Port Charlotte areas when it comes the average sold pricing. If you'd like to give me some more information on what you're interested in I can try to help.

Vicki Biehl
C-21 Aztec & Associates
941-628-9144
BiehlSells@gmail.com