Home Buying in Marco Island>Question Details

J Hoover, Home Buyer in Marco Island, FL

what is a TIP lot.?

Asked by J Hoover, Marco Island, FL Fri May 6, 2011

Answers

2
When the Island was divided into lots, generally at the end of the street, you have 3 tip lots. The tip lots are the left tip, center tip, and right tip. Most of them have 50' of street front., are pie shaped and have about 160' on the waterfront. Very convenient to put your boat on one side and not block the water view. Tips will always have some open water view because they are on the end facing an open waterway. They also give you more privacy because you can build so as to not be directly in line with the neighboring homes, and they have more separation between the homes. Tips generally bring a higher selling price than a standard lot.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 7, 2011
J. Hoover,
Good evening! A tip lot is a waterfront lot located at the end of a cul-de-sac. It can be a preferred location as you may have quite a bit of waterfront, very little traffic and usually your views are quite nice. If you have any additional questions or if I can help you in any way in your search for a Marco Island or Naples area property, please do not hesitate to call or email any time. My cell phone number is 239-860-7176 and my email address is Michelle@MarcoIsland.com. I hope that you have a great weekend!

http://www.MarcoNaplesArea.com