Home Buying in Fall River>Question Details

Lojik4587, Home Buyer in Fall River, MA

what information do i need to fax over to the deutsche bank for me to be able to put a offer a property they own?

Asked by Lojik4587, Fall River, MA Wed May 23, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Contact a licensed Realtor for helping you finding bank owned properties. I have a group of Realtors representing buyers who can help you obtain your real estate goals. This services is absolutely FREE. Call today 877-616-0330.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 27, 2013
First step is to select a qualified Realtor with experience in bank owned property sales. I have the qualifications and would be delighted to assist you. Just go to my profile and find out how to contact me. Our office is in Fall River and we are the #1 agency in the area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Due to laws that prohibit banks from selling real estate directly, you will need to contact a local Realtor my office is in Fall River I would be happy to wrtie an offer for you and protect your best interests, help you with inspections and protact your deposit just email me
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
banks don't deal directly with property sales they assign their REOs to real estate brokers or agents to handle the sale for them. I would get an experience realtor in reos to help you if you are looking to purchase and REO.
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Your Realtor will be able to tell you. Please don't try to do it yourself.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer