Home Buying in Pulaski>Question Details

Deb, Other/Just Looking in Radford, VA

what if you are in a bad bank loan and you got your house foreclosed?

Asked by Deb, Radford, VA Wed Nov 3, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Not sure as to how the bad loan is being determined, therefore do consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate, have all related documentation reviewed and see exactly what options you may have--most professionals do offer a free consultation, or if you cannot afford one, contact your local Legal Aid Society for a pro bono attorney--free.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 3, 2010
If your house was foreclosed due to a 'bad' bank loan, you can try to hire an attorney to help you. Realtors(R) nor Trulia can offer you legal advise. Otherwise you should be able to rent a house/apartment as long as you disclose your foreclosure. Also a foreclosure will stay on your credit report for at least 7 years and greatly affects your credit score. Good luck to you.
Web Reference: http://www.amandahomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 3, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer