Brenda, Home Buyer in Greenbackville, VA

what homes/areas outside of the island are still within Chincoteague high limits?

Asked by Brenda, Greenbackville, VA Wed Oct 7, 2009

We are currently renting on the island but would love to buy a home but would still like to let our daughter finish out her last 3 years of school at CHS. You may e-mail me directly at Brindee13@verizon.com. Thank-you

Answers

2
Good question, brindee13@verizon.com.....actually I currently have 10 lots listed in a development named Ashlyn Estates. It is a small subdivison and not a well known fact but the area IS zoned for Chincoteague High School. The lots range in price for $69,000 to $116,000 and in size from 1.87 acres to 5.20 acres.

With the $8,000 tax incensive still available for qualified Buyers until the end of April, now may be a great time for you to buy. You can still take advantage of the tax incensive if you purchase a lot and place a modular home on it. You can find all these lots listed on my website at http://www.shawnjennings4u.com or reach me on my cell at (757)894-3440 for more information. Good luck to you!
Horntown, Virginia and the Trail's End community are the only areas off of the island.