Gail, Other/Just Looking in Prospect, KY

what has been average cost/square foot for homes sold in norton commons in 2009?

Asked by Gail, Prospect, KY Sat Apr 25, 2009

Answers

4
All great answers and spot on!

Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
I would suggest you contact a local real estate appraiser that covers Norton Commons. That area has seen tremendous growth the last two years
Gail,

Now that Norton Commons is 3 years older than your original question, the prices are going up quickly. There is still an average sq ft cost difference between homes with basements or not, as well as the differences in townhomes/condos. It is a great place to live as you will pay for the lifesyle of living in a community that offers so much. Let us know if we can help!
Web Reference: http://www.teampanella.com
Gail, this is a question I here from consumers all of the time. The answer to that question will not provide you with any meaningful information with which you can make a buying or selling decision. Norton Commons has condominiums under 1000 sq. ft. single family homes over 5000 sq.ft. and everything in between. The square footage cost is wildly different from property to property. The question you want to ask is what is the average sq.ft. cost of condos below 1000 feet, or what is the average cost of a single family detached home between 1000 and 1500 feet with a finished\unfinished basement with a garage between 1-2 years old. In other words compare apples to apples. The more specific you can get the more meaningful the data. If you provide me with specific property data, I can provide you with meaningful information.
Web Reference: http://www.yunkerhomes.com