Katie, Home Buyer in Lakeland, FL

what happened to this home is it still for sale? 5814 Dubois Rd Lakeland, FL 33811

Asked by Katie, Lakeland, FL Wed Jun 13, 2012

Answers

2
Katie,
This property is a foreclosure from Fredie Mac, but at this time is Temporary Off Market. As soon as it hits the mls again I could let you know, and schedule a visit...
Please let me know.
Luis Mora
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 13, 2012
Why did they take it off market and how long do you think it could take to get put back on the market again? please reply
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
This property is a foreclosure from Fredie Mac, but at this time is Temporary Off Market, however, there others in that price range that you may be interested in. If you would go to my wedsite: http://www.buysellwithbob.com, you will be able to get up to date searches for the homes you are interested in.
My goals for you are to find the best home at the best price with the least amount of problems and in the shortest amount of time.
Bob Castaldi
Keller Williams Realty of Lakeland
863-559-8452