Home Buying in Ellicottville>Question Details

Annmariemill…, Home Buyer in Little Valley, NY

what happened to the small red cabin on toadhill hollow road in little valley? im looking for something in that area with a small amount of acres 1-5

Asked by Annmariemiller, Little Valley, NY Wed Jan 19, 2011

i want a location in or around little valley not very expensive as it would be used for a weekend getaway , near stateproperty close to the 219. Whig rd Hungryhollow rd, toadhollow had a piece of property and i cant seem to get info on it, just so you know around about where i have in mind. My name is AnnMarie and you can reach me at (716)743-2369.

Answers

3
I have a two bedroom two bathroom place on corss rd. with 3 Acres.
Are you still looking for Real Estate in the Ellicottville Area?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
If looking to buy in the near future, consider working with an agent of your own--consider interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best--he/she can provide suitable listings and needed information, keep you updated as new properties arrive on the market, answer any questions you may have, schedule showings, etc.; if utilizing a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.