Home Buying in Rotonda West>Question Details

Lee, Home Buyer in Rotonda West, FL

what happen tto 95 sportsman road rotonda wst fl?

Asked by Lee, Rotonda West, FL Sun Jul 26, 2009

Answers

3
Kelly Reark Borza’s answer
This listing was active in the MLS until May 2009 (Bill is correct, it is expired). From the history, I can tell you that the owners have had the property on the market in the past and it did not sell. In our current Rotonda market, home values are not as high as they once were and many sellers are feeling frustration that they cannot sell their homes for their goal price.

Some choose to remove their property from the market to wait it out until they can achieve an offer near their goal price. Others do not have that luxury and must sell. Both selling and buying a home are very personal decisions and should be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Kelly Reark
TRC, e-PRO REALTOR
Gasparilla Properties, Inc.
941-268-7876
Hi Lee, I'm an agent who lives in Rotonda, if i can assist you with any other questions about housing in Rotonda, please feel free to contact me. Bob napoleon50@earthlink.net
Hi Lee,

Our information shows that 95 Sportsman Rd. a 3/2/2 pool home was listed in November, 2008 for $250,000 and is now and "Expired" listing.

We would be happy to provide you with additional information on this home, other similar homes, information on the general area, or the buying process.

The Eckelr Team

Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363