Home Buying in Back Bay>Question Details

amcnal, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

what floor is this on, and by needs everything, what are we talking here?? thanks,alexandra

Asked by amcnal, Boston, MA Wed May 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3118511176-160-Commonwealth-A…

Answers

7
These are some great opportunities when they become available. Finding an empty shell you can renovate yourself at a discounted price is a great opportunity and they are becoming less and less. Great neighborhood and will always be in demand. Find yourself a reliable agent and happy house hunting!
This building/location is a hot commodity, the unit is going to require a lot of work.
It is on the second foor and has good potential if you have the time to put in.
Great price & location but needs a lot of work. Hope you like big projects cause this unit will def. need it.

Best of luck.
I am renovation loan specialist. I will be able to help you finance the purchase and renovation of this unit. You can do this with as little as 5% down of the total acquisition cost. The Acquisition cost = Sales Price plus renovation cost. Looks like a great opportunity.

Moy Lopez
NMLSR ID 41635
RENOVATION LOAN SPECILAIST
781-753-6482
Moy.Lopez@WellsFargo.com
Hi Alexandra,

I went to preview this unit today as I specialize in the Back Bay & Beacon Hill neighborhoods and am always trying to see as many properties as possible to stay up date with the market. The kitchen and bath need to be completely gutted including the kitchen ceiling, there was some water damage or something there. The living area walls and ceilings are in pretty good condition, you would just want to rip up the carpet that is there. This is a second floor of an elevator/concierge building. It has good bones and fantastic location, an opportunity to make this completely your own. You could probably do a low budget renovation for $20K and if you did a really nice job maybe 50-60k?

If you are interested in buying in the Beacon Hill or Back Bay neighborhoods, I would be happy to help you with your search. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Holly Cameron
Hancock Real Estate
617-227-3300
This is a great building in the center of the Back Bay.
You will buying a run down unit that needs complete renovations.
It is still a good deal, considering the location and the size of the studio. If this can made into a 1 bedroom condo, it will be an even better deal.
You dont have to pay asking price too here.
Please consult us if you want us to represent you for free.
kind regards,
Basically you are getting a shell and you decide how you want to renovate it and design to your liking. Most likely there is no kitchen and maybe no bath. Let me know if you need assistance in contacting listing agent. I can also help you find other properties.