rumavijeshwer, Home Buyer in East Brunswick, NJ

what elementary school will my kid go to if I live in loren terr, east brunswick?

Asked by rumavijeshwer, East Brunswick, NJ Wed Feb 6, 2013

Answers

8
Sounds like you got the info you need - I would just add that for any address, the best source of the info is the transportation department of the school. That is the source John tapped and so I would consider the info to be sound.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 7, 2013
I spoke with the school transportation department and confirmed that this street would be Memorial Elementary school.

The school is brand new and pretty spectacular!

After elementary school, the next step would be Hammarskjold Middle School (6th & 7th Grade) then onto Churchill Junior High School (8th a& 9th grades) and then East Brunswick High School.

As an East Brunswick resident and expert in the local East Brunswick market, I can guide you through all things East Brunswick!

Give a call or send an email to see some homes in the area, lets discuss your wants and needs and find your home!

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013

I think you got your answer. It is Memorial Elementary School. For further information, You can contact me at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal.
Memorial School which is a brand new school!
Thank you guys for such a prompt response.
If you live on Loren Terr., your children would go to Memorial Elementary School. The school just reopened September 2012. It was completely rebuilt after experiencing a fire a few years back.
You would need to check iwith the East Brunswick Board of Ed. Your home may be districted for the nearest school, but the grade could be full and your child would be redirected to another school. The phone number for the East Brunwick Board of Ed is 732-613-6760.
More than likely as the home you are considering is in Chatteau Royale it would be the closest elementary school " Memorial " all the Children that attend the public schools in East Brunswick that are of Middle School Age or older attend in grade appropriate sequence Hammarskjold Middle School, Churchill Junior High School and then East Brunswick High School. Please always check the elementary school with the East Brunswick School Administration Office as sometimes children are directed to another elementary school. I