stewy123, Home Buyer in River Falls, WI

what does keller williams realty charge for a seller fee?

Asked by stewy123, River Falls, WI Sat Aug 10, 2013

Answers

4
Hello Stewy!! I am an agent for Keller Williams in Hudson. We handle a great deal of listings in the River Falls area. I would be happy to answer your questions regarding fees. Please feel free to reach out to me via email or call/text me. I look forward to hearing from you.
I assume you are searching for keller williams in the River Falls, WI area. It depends, as noted previously on various things, especially the agent. I work for Coldwell Banker Burnet, if you would like to find out what we charge for a seller fee give me a call, or shoot me an email.
Commissions are always negotiable between you and your agent, there are no set standards; therefore choose your agent with care and not by commission alone.
Hi I am an agent with Keller Williams Realty Homes and Estates in Hauppauge/Smithtown, NY. Commissions are negotiated at the time the listing agreement is signed. They can fluctuate dependent upon what's customary in your area and the amount of work required to sell your home. Unless you already have an agent in mind from our system, I would be pleased to find you a real "go getter". Please feel free to contact me.