Home Buying in Raleigh>Question Details

escobarnc, Home Buyer in Raleigh, NC

what does everyone think about living in the 27604 area code?

Asked by escobarnc, Raleigh, NC Sat Sep 1, 2012

Answers

6
Ok, so I may catch some flack here, but honest answer ... I like the area but I don't necessarily love it. I think there are a few better zipcodes to choose from. Not saying that that zip is bad by any means. Just that if I could choose between that one and say 27612 I may choose 27612 first. Just like to be honest. If you ever need help finding the right home and want an Honest opinion, feel free to email me or give me a ring. 910.333.4690 or kringwold@yahoo.com

Kalyn Ringwold
Fonville Morisey
http://www.realestatewonderwoman.com
27604 is great around the PNC Arena area. Close to shopping, airport, and the center of Raleigh and Cary.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
I live in the 27604 zip code in the Historic Oakwood neighborhood. This is by far my favorite place that I have ever lived. There are many neighborhoods within this zip code that are considered prime locations and very in demand. I really enjoy the ability to walk to things downtown, to have something to do any night of the week and the strong sense of community. I blog about downtown living frequently; if you would like to read more.. http://.www.raleighrealestateblog.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hello
Please try not to search by zipcode, it is very hard and will cause you to miss many nice homes, if you partner with a Realtor they can search by a map for a specific area for you. Sometimes certain zipcodes are very large and the area they cover is very very large and diverse.
Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
Hi Mike,
If you look at the question, it is not asking about homes, she is asking about the area. How better to find out about the area than to look at the area. Homes come later.
Flag Sun Sep 2, 2012
If you go to google and type in just the zip code it will bring up numerous amounts of in formation. One key piece ( I think) is the area the zip code covers. There is a great deal of area covered, and the area is chopped up so to speak. Let me know if I can help you with any properties. --Steve
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012
The 27604 zip code would put you near Capital Blvd which has many shops, businesses and restaurants. There is also the Triangle towne mall, car dealerships, and many older and newer subdivisions with varying price ranges in homes. You would also be minutes from 540 and 440 two major interstates in the area. I would definitely encourage you to explore and dig deeper in this area. If you have not already partner with a Realtor (remember as a buyer this costs you nothing) they can help you navigate and find a home that meets your needs.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 2, 2012