Paul Williams, Renter in Mamaroneck, NY

what do you think the value of 604 hampshire is at the present time?

Asked by Paul Williams, Mamaroneck, NY Thu Aug 23, 2012

Answers

7
There's an open house on Sunday 10/14 from 1-3. I hope you can stop by. I know the area well. I have lived in rye neck for a long time. My kids went through the school district.
Call me at "9149537771 and I will show the house.

Aissa
Hi Paul, the open house for 604 Hampshire Road has been cancelled for this weekend (9/30 from 2-4). the kids are sick........ i will let you know when it is rescheduled. however, if you would like a private showing, please contact me.
Hi Paul, just wanted to let you know that I will be hosting the open house at 604 Hampshire Road, Mamaroneck this Sunday, Sept. 30 from 2-4. I'd love to meet you!
Hi Paul, I would start by contacting an agent that is an expert in the Rye Neck area of Mamaroneck. Value is determined by reviewing recent similar sales, sales that are in contract and active listings. If you are not already working with an agent, please contact me and I will be able to help you figure out the market value of the home. It is listed for sale with the real estate company I work for.
In order to determine value review comps with your agent, recently sold similar properties in the immediate area; see what the data suggests and go from there.
Hey Paul. Are you asking as a buyer? Happy to show it to you if you are interested...or I can send you info on comparable houses in the area.

Gregg Goldsholl
Houlihan Lawrence
Ggoldsholl@houlihanlawrence. Com