Home Buying in Oviedo>Question Details

summerlady51, Home Buyer in Oviedo, FL

what do you estimate the price of 508 Carrigan Avenue, Oviedo Fl should be?

Asked by summerlady51, Oviedo, FL Fri Jun 21, 2013

Answers

7
At the current rate of appreciation; your house might be worth $265 in 6 or 7 years.
That's a long Listing.
It is a beautiful home! Because it's been on the market 89 days at $265,000, we know that it should be lower. The average days on the market is now down to 68. We're seeing homes that are priced right selling in the first day or two and many times having multiple offers.
HI There:

The average sales prices in that community is ~$100/SF which puts this home anywhere between $165K to $175K of course depending on the features of the house this number can vary. Below is the link to other pool homes in Oviedo:

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/…

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
The house has been on the market for 90 days at $265K. If you're the owner of the property, hopefully you've discussed why the home hasn't sold with your agent. If you're thinking of buying the property, get an agent so you can discuss the price.
I would be happy to meet with you and discuss the pricing of your home. Once I take a look at the home I can do an analysis of other homes in the area that have sold recently and yours and see how we can get you the most money for your home.

Ellen Barr
EXIT Real Estate Results
407-310-8330
I specialize as a Buyer's agent in the Oviedo area. If I can be of help please let me know. The market & pricing is a mixed bag right now and it costs the buyer nothing to hire a professional to navigate through all of the complexities. The market in Oviedo is moving fast so I wouldn't recommend going it alone.

All The Best,
Eileen Eskew ,P.A
407-797-8222
In order to provide you with the most accurate valuation, I will have to see the home. It will only take about 15-20 minutes of your time. When will you be available, tomorrow at 4:00 or Monday at 1:00? Call me at 321-765-4004 to schedule. :-)