Home Buying in Olean>Question Details

raymond park, Renter in Olean, NY

what do u have to do to get theses homes I mean anyone of theses?

Asked by raymond park, Olean, NY Wed Jul 31, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


I would suggest going to your local bank and ask to get pre approved for a mortgage. They will be able to tell you what price range you can afford. If your unable to qualify for a mortgage, they should be able to tell you how you can repair credit to be eligible. Thank You,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jul 31, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer