Nicole Marks Mason, Realtor
Thank you - Chuck Flynn
- Consider the size of your family and determine the minimum number of bedrooms and baths
- Do you really need a basement?
- Do you need central air / heat?
- Where area would you like to live?
- Do you need the property to be renovated? Or is it ok to have an older home with charm?
- Do you need a large yard? Or a garage?
Once you have these items, you can start searching. However, you are not really ready to talk with an agent as yet.
You should now call your bank, credit union or an agent to get pre qualified for a mortgage. After you get the qualification, do a budget. Just because you get qualified for a million dollar home doesn't mean that your budget afford such.
Once you have all of this, time to call me! LOL! Or an agent that you can work with to find the right home for you. Hopefully this helps! Give me a call when you get a chance.