Home Buying in Burbank>Question Details

Beth, Home Buyer in Burbank, CA

what did the owner of 2756 N. Lincoln in Burbank, CA pay for his home when he purchased it??

Asked by Beth, Burbank, CA Mon Jan 28, 2008

Answers

4
David Krecker’s answer
The prior info is correct..... I am also a licensed appraiser, and I can help you with your search and correct property values.....

You now will have full access to look on your own for homes just like real estate agents and brokers. Just go to my website http://www.centuryside.com

or click on Click here to search ALL available properties

You can search for properties by just dragging and dropping different elements on the webpage and by interacting with the map. Every search that you make is returned instantly, and the matching results are displayed on that same page without reloading; essentially, there's just no need to wait. Each individual property, whether on the map or listed in the search results section, can be clicked on to instantly switch the program from the map tab to a full-featured property details tab. On it, you will find all of the information about that property as well as a contact form, a mortgage calculator, a birds-eye pictorial view of the property (when available), a mini-map, school and community information, and so much more.
Cutting Edge Interface
In fact, compared to others you will see the entire property search experience seamlessly onto a single page. While it is still a webpage in nature, it performs very much like a desktop application that is already loaded onto your computer. dsSearchAgent uses a multi-tab interface to allow visitors to quickly flip back and forth between the search panel and the results panel and the map panel and property details panel. This approach entirely eliminates the cumbersome multi-page search interface that all other IDX providers have.

A FREE BENEFIT BROUGHT TO YOU FROM................

David Krecker, BSBA, SRA, MRA
Centuryside Real Estate Inc.
David Krecker
Broker/Owner/State License Appraiser
Office 562-690-6987
Fax: 562-690-7337
Serving the areas of Orange County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino, and Riverside.

Email: dave@centuryside.com
Website: http://www.centuryside.com
Web Reference: http://www.centuryside.com
Hi Beth,
We have a team of various Real Estate Professionals working together in our office. (Appraisal, Realtor, Property Managers, Consultants, etc). I had the appraisal department check the address out for you. It was "sold" on July 8, 2005 from a "trust" deed to a couple within the same family for $70,500. The original sale was back in March of 1985. The comps in that area in today's market price between 440,00 to 800,00. If you have any further questions or concerns, our consultants would be more than happy to speak to you, cost and obligation free. L.A. Real Estate Group 323-704-7129 or you can email them at info@myLARealEstateGroup.com. Good Luck to you!
Maybe they purchased it from a family member?!?!?! I copied and pasted this from the title report
Transfer Value: $70,500.00
That does not sound right at all.
Let me know when you are interviewing realtors,
I'd love to help. I also have many listings in your area. check out my myspace.
Mary
Hi Beth,

The home is not showing up as for sale in the San Fernando Valley MLS...are you trying to make an offer on the home? Feel free to contact me, and I will see what help I can offer you.

Jodie