Nick, Home Buyer in Coquina Sands, Naples,...

what buildings in Sunny Isles would you suggest if $450k- $500k is your budget, ocean front viewing and upside potential growth being a must;?

Asked by Nick, Coquina Sands, Naples, FL Sun Oct 10, 2010

Answers

9
I just showed a one bedroom unit at Oceania and I can suggest you this building. It has great amenities and good views. This building has excellent potential. Let me know if you want to see one of this excellent units.

Jose Guzman
Aventura Real Estate Inc
http://www.MiamiApartmentsAndHomes.com
Hi Nick,

Although you didn't specify the amount of bedrooms (which effects your pricing) - the ocean viewing and upside potential buildings are: Ocean Tower II and La Perla. Oceania 2 is an older building with a large maintenance fee, Sole has unsold developer units, Ocean Point Beach Club is a condotel (like Sole) - which you have to buy cash, and Marenas is same (large maintenance fee as well).

La Perla's negative is a small pool, but you can rent it literally all the time (unlike some other buildings).

So, Ocean Tower II - and one unit is available today - could probably be your best bet.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
Nick,

Please contact me by phone or email when you have a chance. We have several fantastic opportunities in Sunny Isles that are phenominal.

Todd Cox
Yaffe International Realty
786-486-4107
http://sunnyislesagent.com
Nick:

You can buy into 75% of the buildings in Sunny Isles Beach. Each building is unique... Its best that you choose the right fit for you. My first thoughts are La Perla, Oceania, Tropicana, Florida Ocean Club, Sole on the Ocean, Marena Resort... to name a few...

My firm wants your business ~ we offer 1.5% of the purchase price back to you as a buyer's rebate at closing, and in writing.

WATERWAY REALTY, REALTORS®
φ SUNNY ISLES BEACH HOUSE φ
Mott Marvin Kornicki, Broker-Owner
I have listed a beautiful oceanfront condo unit ,that is in your range.

It is a spacious , smartly and fully furnished one bedroom in Trump Sonesta Beach Resort.

Complete with granite -countered fully equipped kitchen,washing machine and dryer,oversize travertine

marble deluxe bathroom

You may rent out unit when you are away, or put in the Hotel Rental program .

Gorgeous beach,pool(s) ,restaurants and greatest spa!

It has every posh amenity for luxurious living !

I would be delighted to show unit to you and do need a 24 hour notice for showing.

call me at 305 866-0500 .
Suzanne Fine ,Realtor ,Real-Living-FSR
Oceania T I, II, III, LaPerla.
For more information, you may contact me at 305-761-0666 or kaplanpolina@aol.com
I would be happy to meet you as well.

Kind regards.

Polina Kaplan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 10, 2010
you cant go wrong in sunny isles! the most important aspect of finding a great investment is finding a realtor you "click" with and letting them guide you.... good luck in your search! - Grace/Weichert Realtors (above starbucks in Sunny Isles)
Hi Nick,
I saw that you asked the question about La Perla yesterday. That is one of the newest builings in your price range, however thre are many options. And keep in mind that not only the derict ocean view are beautiful. Intercoastal and Marina views are wonderful as well. Also the condtion of the unit, the amenities and the size are all to be taken into consideration when buying for investment and growth. Rremember that the direct ocean views are the most expensive in any buildng and may not be a reasonable investment.

On the link below I have selected many options in Sunny Isles that are nice and in good buildings.

http://sef.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1520696915&…

Feel free to contact me if you would like to pursue any of these units or to see others options.

Beth Jenkins
South Floridsa Brokers
786-374-4778
Web Reference: http://www.arealtyteam.com
Hi Nick. Oceania, Trump Sonesta, Ocean Point, Sole, Jade Beach and MORE!! I have 53 listings for you to review. My partner in real estate lives, works and plays in Sunny Isles/Aventura. We can show you everything that fits your criteria AND has upside potential.

Oceanfront is always in vogue!

Please contact me for the list and we can meet you for showings on the properties you choose and love.

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL 561.716.4060