Home Buying in Loveland>Question Details

Tony, Home Buyer in Loveland, CO

what areas of love land we should stay away from, we are retiered couple, and how is the cost of living compair to TN? do you recomend forcosers?

Asked by Tony, Loveland, CO Thu Mar 1, 2012

Answers

2
Crime in Loveland is comparatively low as is the case with other cities in the area. The greater majority of cities along the Front Range have very low crime rates. Aurora is one exception. My impression is that the cost of living is higher in Loveland than in Tennessee and according to AARP magazine, Loveland's cost of living is expected to grow. The median home price in Loveland has held at about $190,000 for six years running.

Generally, I would have to say that Loveland compares very well with other cities along the Front Range. It is considered one the top places to retire - and not just by AARP. Money magazine has written favorably about Loveland.

I didn't find information precisely on your points, but this site will allow you to look for yourself:
http://www.cityrating.com/costofliving.asp

Best of luck.
Hi Tony,
I can't really say which area's you should stay away from in Loveland, but I can say if your looking for foreclosures, be for-warned that the majority of them need alot of work. It's very rare to see one that move in ready, and most need sanitized from floor to ceiling. Hope that kind of helps, let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Todd Patterson
ERA Herman Group
970-217-9811